Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 20, 2012

My Gnomies Layout

Today I have a fun layout to share featuring these cute little gnomes from the Freshly Picked cartridge. The title was cut from Lyrical Letters and the circle and scalloped circle were cut from Elegant Edges.
Ever since I bought this cartridge I have wanted to create a layout with it but could not figure out any kind of theme.  I finally thought it would be fun to play on the word "homies" and substitute in "gnomies."
I added a coordinating circle and scalloped circle to the background of my layout and kept my photo mats very neutral.  I used Twisted Lime Trendy Twine to embellish the photo mats.
I also used some more twine to create a path for the felt ladybugs on my layout.
The layout was embellished with lots of paper flowers in coordinating colors with bling and pearl centers.
The gnomes got a little bit of chalk for their cheeks and lots of stickles as an embellishment.
I can't wait to use these cartridge again, I just love these cute little guys and am very pleased with they turned out for my layout.
Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! The colors are fabulous! Love that Gnome, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO like always Sukie. Love the Colors and those Gnomes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout and love the title. I love the way you did the little bugs with their trails behind them. Cute idea!Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I am back again. Thanks for sharing at CWC too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your gnomies made me smile :) super layout! thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! I love your title, your gnomes are too dang cute and I love your little ladybugs with their twine trail. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. The gnomes are adorable. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout! Such cute details. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMgosh, so many adorable details and so much dimension and texture. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute Layout, love all the detail...TFS...

    Penny

    ReplyDelete