Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 27, 2012

Treat Box and Card

I created this treat box and card gift set to package up some treats for a friend of mine who is recovering from an injury.  I thought some bright colors were in order to cheer her up.  The box and card were both created with the Wrap It Up cartridge.
I used some acetate to cover the opening on two sides of the box so I could hide some treats in there without worrying about them falling out.
I embellished the box with some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine by outlining all of the lollipops.  I also added a couple of twine bows to my project and finished off the tag with some twine.
The tag and card were both faux stitched with my white gel pen.  I then added some twine stitching to my card as a finishing touch.

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely! It's super cute...great use of twine and I love the duo, the box and card always make a lovely gift presentation.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift set! Love them! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable. You do wonders with the twine and of course your talent.

    Thank you for sharing

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute. Love the colors and the cuts. It would make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Gift Set!!!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete