Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 15, 2012

Trendy Twine and My Thoughts Exactly Spook-tacular Blog Hop

Hello everyone, welcome to the blog hop hosted by Trendy Twine (TT) and My Thoughts Exactly (MTE).  We have two awesome companies who share their love for crafting.  Trendy Twine specializes in the creation of unique twine colors being the first twine company to have three colors in the twist and a "licorice" line with black twine.  It's the trendiest twine out there.  My Thoughts Exactly offers mix and match stamp sets aiming to provide stampers the most versatility.

For the hop today we have a unique twine and stamp bundle that we are showcasing.  This set includes an exclusive "Build-a-Jack" 4x2 stamp set and an exclusive 10 yard mini of Grape Limeade, 10 yard mini of Grape Licorice and a 10 yard mini of Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.  Please check out Annie's Paper Boutique for details, this bundle is very limited.
If you are visiting the hop in order you should have come from Jessica's blog.  If you just came across my blog and want to start at the beginning, please start at the Trendy Twine blog.  For my project, I created this witch shoe card using the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  The card was cut at 5.5 inches.  At the top of my card I used the Wavy Dotted Scallop EK Success Punch.
I used the Grape/Limeade Trendy Twine to embellish my card.  I added a row of looped twine, stitched twine and then created loops with pearl stickers for the boot buttons.  I just love the grape and lime twist together, it is perfect for Halloween.
My card was finished with a tag cut from the "Labels" digital cartridge cut twice at 2.0 and 2.25 inches and layered.  For some dimension I inked the edges of the tag.
The tag was stamped with the "Build-a-Jack" My Thoughts Exactly stamp set.  This stamp step is so versatile with the ability to choose different shapes for the eyes, nose and mouth of the Jack-O-Latern.
The next stop on the hop is Kendra's blog.  Here is the line up for the entire hop:
Giveaway:
We will be giving away two of these adorable bundles.  Please become a follower and enter below.


44 comments:

  1. My gawd I love this! Every detail is so very perfect! Just incredible! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo super awesome! Love the way you used the twine and great pumpkin stamp!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I need to dust off my Cricut to make this, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shoe is adorable! I just love how you used the twine to make loops for the buttons and the fringe on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This boot is super cute!! Your details are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with this card - never would have thought to make the little loops for the buttons on the boot. New fan here, thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....I LOVE it!! That witch boot is sooooooo adorable!! LOVE!!!!! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is gorgeous i looove it,fabulous!!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome!!! I love the twine on the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sukie!! This is completely amazing! I love all the Trendy Twine detail you added!! :) Definitely a favorite of mine but I always enjoy visiting your blog! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i love this shoe..top notch...great papers and added details...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! I love the tag idea...perfect for party bags:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this project. I think that is one of my favorite cuts on that cartridge:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shoe, great use of tools to get the look just right!
    Kat
    scrapnhappykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great use of the twine on the shoe! I love it.

    beth
    baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute. Love what you did with the shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh I love this!!!! so many great details! love how you used the twine!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW. Absolutely amazing project. I'm a new, consistent follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool!!! Great twine color too!

    rhaun64@gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love, love, love the boot!! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    I am a new follower and can be reached at

    Http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, great project! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling project! I love all that texture!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thia is so fun. I am getting closer and closer to buying a Silouette machine. You guys get some really great projects. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my word ... Your embellishments are awesome!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Dawn
    Deisgnsthatdelight@gmail.com
    Www.designsthatdelight.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card! Love how you used the twine on the boot!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh do I ever love this withc's boot, you did a super job on this. Great twine too. :)

    Thanks, janis

    jdegouffatcharterdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow what an Awesome shoe and the use of the Twin as the lases is super cool love the colors thanks for sharing your Beautiful work and thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, Sukie. I couldn't believe you did this when you were feeling so icky. I was shocked (in a good way) when you text me a picture. It is adorable.

    Thank you so much for participating in the hop. I appreciate you working so hard.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow what a unique project and love all the details! Love the way you made the shoe buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. very cute Love how you used the twine around the buttons and as little ruffles !!


    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the way yo incorprated the twine and made it with faux buttons. Too cute!

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. That witch shoe is amazing! Love how you used the twine all over it but in different ways. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your card and all of your fabulous details. Your blog always inspires me to craft! Thank you for showing a unique way to use trendy twine!

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, adore it. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your boot card. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Not only is this creation darling, it's also so perfect! Very detailed. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is awesome!! Love the buttons on the shoe

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG, this is too cute! I love your project too, this hop is amazing!

    www.craftinginthenight.com

    ReplyDelete