Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 15, 2012

EEK! Layout

This layout was created using the Happy Hauntings cartridge for the title and the Moveable Monsters Digital cartridge for the skeleton.
The skeleton is intended to be put together with brads so that it could move, however, I just glued it together since I wanted to just use it on my layout.
The large scalloped circle is a die cut from my stash.  I added it to the patterned paper to break up the busy background.
I added some Lime Licorice Trendy Twine to the skeleton's bow tie.
The Martha Stewart Scary Fence border punch was used for the fence on the photo mats.  I also added some little jack-o-laterns trimmed from the Fiskars Scary Jack border punch.
The Halloween chipboard tag was also found in my stash.  I added a simple Orange Licorice Trendy Twine bow to it.
Challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Really cute LO...great paper! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this LO looks like so much fun to create... You did great!! I love that skeleton!!
    Thanks for linking up with us at Lasting Memories this week!!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby Job you did with the LO! Love your skeleton and it goes good with the DSP. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Thanks for joining in on our Tag You're It! challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is wonderful! thank you so much for sharing your awesome inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an Awesome LO as always my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this double page layout is PERFECT!!!! I love that background paper and your skeleton is awesome. Thanks for joining the Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cool Halloween page!!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories this week!!
    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete