Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 8, 2012

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a witch shoe treat holder to share.  I created this shoe with the Princess Party cartridge and added a buckle from the Fabulous Finds cartridge.   Just by using some Halloween paper I turned the princess shoe into a witch shoe. The Princess Party cartridge is such a fun and girly cartridge, I just love using it for my creations.
I outlined the buckle with the Orange Licorice Trendy Twine and added a paper flower with a bling center to finish off the top of the shoe.
I added some Halloween Oreos to a spider web bag and inserted them into the shoe to create a fun treat holder.  Another Trendy Twine bow was added to the back of the show with a paper flower.
Don't forget to check out the challenge going on this month over at Trendy Twine and come link up with us!  Today is also the last day to enter my giveaway.
Challenges:

25 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! And I want that cartridge now :) Which I don't need since I was just organizing the ones I already have and trust me when I say I have enough -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute Halloween treat! Fantastic job my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!your shoe is GORGEOUS!!They go so well with my dress post this morning...
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how adorable this is and I love the bag your oreos are in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute, Witch Shoe. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and so creative!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! such a clever idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is outstanding! I love it!!! Thanks so much for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy and at Paper Playtime. Just love the twine bow on the back. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh!!! L-O-V-E this! That paper is perfect. And that cute little buckle and the bow on the heel...FABULOUS!!

    Lesley
    Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular shoe! I love the buckle and the cookies! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! this project is way to cute!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this sweet treat!! It's fashionable AND fun!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Big hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally fun! Love what you did with the buckle! Great use of twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who wouldn't love a great orange and black shoe? Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I love your treat holder. I'm so glad I bought the Princess Party cartridge-You've inspired me to make a witch shoe. Super cute! Thanks for entering your project in the *Treats For You* challenge at My Craft Spot blog. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete