Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 22, 2012

Trendy Twine Design Day

I am lucky enough to be back over at the Trendy Twine for an extra design day this month and I have a Halloween themed layout to share.
This layout was created using the Autumn Celebrations cartridge for the title and the trick or treaters.  I used the Designer's Calendar cartridge for the spider.
The Halloween silhouettes were perfect to add to this themed paper.  I added a photo mat to cover up the haunted house on the second page so I could create a two page layout.
I used several colors of Trendy Twine on my layout.  Orange Licorice was used on the title, the tag, the spider and the photo mats.  I also added a small bow in Lime Licorice to the title.
On the photo mats, I used the Fiskars Happy Jack border punch and added some twine to the bottom of the border.
The Happy Halloween tag came from a page of die cuts from my stash, I simply outlined it in Orange Licorice twine and added a bow with a paper flower and some bling.
The spider was created by outlining the center in Orange Licorice twine, Midnight twine for the legs and Black Licorice for the web path.  The spider was finished off with some bling eyes.
There are still a few days to link up your creations for the Trendy Twine challenge this month.
Challenges:

23 comments:

  1. So much fun detail on this layout, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love the little silhouettes! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome layout--so many details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute and Cool LO!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE challenges.
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an Awesome LO Sukie. Love the details and all your cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout! I love the little Halloween cuts! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the details! But the trendy spider is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love that twine spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a fun layout and you have so much detail. I love that spider and your little silhouettes across the bottom are perfect.

    Lesley
    Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout Sukie. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout pages!!! Love all of the cuts. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut, Cardz TV Stamps Design Team challenge and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME layout!!!I love all the detail and the twine just makes it all "POP".

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your layouts and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us at MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!
    Migdalia
    MCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous project! I love the silhouettes and the spider web paper. Thanks for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut, Cardz TV and Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great lo with the silhouettes and pattern papers.Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous layout and love the cutouts! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy and I hope you'll play along again!

    Susan, PDE DT

    ReplyDelete