Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 18, 2012

Up to my Eyeballs!

The inspiration for my card came from the patterned paper behind my card which has spooky eyeballs all over it.  This card was created using the jar from the Kate's ABC's cartridge and welding two jars together using my Gyspy.  This is such a simple card to create, I just used some scraps from my stash.
I stamped the jar with the Studio G eyeball stamps, colored in the eyeballs with my white gel pen and added Glossy Accents on top.  I also added some faux stitching using my white gel pen.  The lid was created with Black Licorice Trendy Twine and then I wrapped the top of the card with some Orange Licorice Trendy Twine for a pop of color.  The "spooky" sentiment is from the Fiskars Trick or Treat stamp set.
Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Great job and great way to use up some scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete