Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 26, 2012

Happy Fall Layout

As it gets closer to winter I have ones last fall layout to share which was created using the Simply Charmed cartridge.
To give the layout more of a rustic appearance and to add dimension I inked the edges of the die cuts.
The faces of the scarecrows were hidden using my Gypsy.  I used the "Too Much Fun Faces" Peachy Keen Stamps for the faces of the scarecrows.  I also added some chalk to their cheeks and a little bit of doodling with my white gel pen.
The title of the layout was embellished with a large sunflower button.  I added some jute twine bows to each of the photo mats.
The hair for the scarecrows was created with Lemon Tart Trendy Twine and the pumpkins were embellished with some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.
The tree on my layout had a bat attached to it which I simply trimmed off and added a few leaves from the EK Success "Fall Leaf" punch.

15 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. Can't wait to see the winter/holiday ones. I need to start making some pages! Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!! So good to see you here again!! Love your 2 pager and your added detail to your cricut cuts is fantastic! LOVING the twine used for hair. Why didn't I think of that??
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how super cute!! Love your little scarecrows! :)
    Great double LO! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories...
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout!! I love those little scarecrows! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up! & Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! Such cute scarecrows and I love the papers you used! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges!

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute little embellishments!!!
    thanks for joining us at LMCB Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The faces on your little scarecrow people are just so delightful. Wonderful colors and your details as always are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining the Fun "Black Friday" challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, isn't this precious! WOW! I think I have this cart (or my mom does!) and this is too cute!! Love their little faces! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling little scarecrows. Thanks for joining our naked fun at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout!! I love all your details and your sunflower button and of course, Trendy Twine!;) Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable layout! Really cute sunflower button!
    Thanks for linking up with us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love the scarecrows and the pps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute how you used the twine has the hair. Great idea

    Thank you for sharing.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  14. How really adorable this is! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete