Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 17, 2012

Lesley's Secret Birthday Blog Hop

 
Welcome to Lesley's Secret Birthday Blog Hop!  The Trendy Twine design team hijacked Lesley's blog in honor of her birthday.  We have a talented group of ladies who are sharing the cards they created.  There is lots of inspiration along the way with some fun giveaways!
For my card I used the Just A Note cartridge.  I embellished my card with Lemon Tart, Twisted Teal and Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.   Peachy Keen Face stamps were used for the bunny's face and the balloon was embossed with the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The fun sentiment inside the card is from Stampin' Up's Delightful Dozen stamp set.
Giveaway:
In celebration of Lesley's birthday, I am giving away a couple of Trendy Twine minis.  To win the twine, all you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment by 11/23/12.  Your next stop on the hop is Kate.

29 comments:

  1. Great birthday card.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe this card makes me smile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!!! LOVE that adorable bunny!!
    TFS and Happy Birthday to Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!
    I love surprises! I hope Lesley does too ;)
    -Dawn @ Dawns Designs that Delight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Thank you for organizing this surprise with me. I wouldn't have happened without you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love the card and that super cute little guy!! :) You guys are amazing to do this for Lesley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me. I was very surprised. And it made my day very special.

    Hugs!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute; the embossing on the balloon is such a special touch. Lesley will be thrilled when she sees this!
    I follow your blog via Google Reader. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card for Lesley! Love the twine! I am already a follower here!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card~luv the wittle bunny~lol! And I really dig the swirly embossed balloon:) Thanx 4 sharing & 4 the giveaway (I mean who in their right mind doesn't want more twine?) ~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL..how cute is this!Super Duper Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Sukie. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I love that sentiment, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sweet card Sukie. The sentiment on the inside of your card is just great. Beautiful work.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the twine birthday hat! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! Love those twine accents!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the inside sentiment. Cute card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these fun little cards! My favorite is the balloon with the twine!

    ReplyDelete