Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 5, 2012

Trendy Twine Design Day

Welcome to the November Trendy Twine Group Design Day.  We are featuring the Orange Truffle Trendy Twine this month.  Orange Truffle is the perfect combination of orange and brown for those Fall and Thanksgiving projects.
For my project, I created a treat basket cut from the Elmo and Friends Holiday cartridge.  This Thanksgiving basket was cut at 8.0 inches.  I thought this was the perfect size basket for some treats for my kids.
I added twine stitching to the handle of the basket as an accent.  The handle was then finished off with a double twine bow.
My treat basket was embellished with a large paper flower to which I adhered a one inch scalloped circle wrapped in twine.  A small paper flower with a bling center finished off my embellishment.
This month we have a Thanksgiving challenge going on so come link up with us over at Trendy Twine.  Also remember to check out the Trendy Twine store for all of the great twine colors.
Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!! Great work this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that flower, it has such a WOW affect to your whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, gr9t job with all the different textures! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love it, hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the 3D basket with the pretty rosette embellishing. Thanks for joining in at Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful looking basket. Thanks for joining PDE Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are sending me this basket, right? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the basket, great job! Love the flower too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV Stamps Challenge and Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge!
    Elaine
    CTVS DT
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this basket!! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous basket. Love the stitching on the handle and that paper flower is beautiful. I hope there is some chocolate hidden in the bottom ;)

    Thanks for your awesome project, Sukie.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete