Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 20, 2012

December 25 Layout

I have another double page layout I created using some patterned paper from a scrapbook kit.  The patterned paper makes it super easy to put a layout together.
The gingerbread cookies were cut from the Jolly Holidays cartridge and the tag was cut from the Teresa Collins Christmas Sentiments digital cartridge.
Each of the gingerbread cookies were stamped with the Peachy Keen Princess Faces stamp set and accented with some Stickles.  A Trendy Twine bow was added to each of the gingerbread cookies as a finishing touch.
I added some chipboard stickers and wooden gingerbread themed cuts to embellish the layout.
I love using tags on my layouts so I added this double tag as an embellishment.  The tag was accented with some stickers and finished off with some Holly Berry Trendy Twine.
Challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Super cute. I bet your pictures always look great on your layouts. I hardly ever print mine out but should, so I can make some pages too.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your LO! Great pp and super cute embellies! Love the double tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout pages!! Love all the gingerbread people. The bg paper is great. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a layout (2) pages for my entry too!!! I love yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Celebrate The Occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute scrapbook page. Love the Peachy Faces on your gingerbread people. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH - LOVE your little gingerbread people! SOOOO sweet! Thanks so much for joining in with Peachy Keen Stamps this week!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my- this is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable layout. Love the gingerbread people.Thanks for playing along on TheBugbytes. Happy New Year.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete