Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 6, 2012

Let It Snow Layout

This layout was created using the Paper Doll Teen Scene cartridge for the dolls and the Winter Frolic cartridge for the title.
I used some die cuts from my stash to create the border around the first page and used the coordinating piece on the second page by cutting it in half.
 
Using my Gypsy, I hid the faces of the dolls and used the Wide Eyed and Princess Peachy Keen Face stamps for the dolls.  I added some chalk to their cheeks and a a little bit of color to the eyes and lips.
The large snowflakes are punched from the Martha Stewart Himalayan punch and accented with bling centers.
I braided some Black Licorice Trendy Twine to create the scarf for the girl and wrapped it around her neck.  She looks pretty trendy with the twine scarf.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is snow cool! Geddit?! Okay, I'll stop now! I really love the colours you've used and those Cricut cuts are super. Great layout.

    Thanks for linking up with us at The Cuttlebug Spot.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous layout. I'm going to feature it this Saturday for Scrappin Saturday! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Layout !! I love the teens and their little faces are so neat.
    Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific layout, I really like the cuts you used and the red, black & white!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LO is AWESOME! Love the colors, especially for the theme and time of year, just a little unexpected. Such great design overall! Congrats on being featured this week on FCCB too!

    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very original, using Scrapbookpages as a scenerychallenge! Love your lay out it is very cool!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I love these dolls, I've not seen them before. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete