Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 27, 2012

There's No Snowman Like You Layout

This winter themed layout was created with the Winter Frolic cartridge for the snowmen and title and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge for the tag.
To create my layout, I added a strip of white paper to the bottom of the pages to give the look of snow.
The title was accented with my white gel pen, snowflake stickers and Candy Cane Trendy Twine for the snowman's scarf.
The snowflake stickers found in my stash were used throughout the two page layout.
The snowmen faces were stamped with the Peachy Keen Princess Faces stamp set with some coloring and chalk for the cheeks.
I added lots of doodling with my white gel pen to the die cuts and photo mats.
The tag was created with a large fabric sticker from my stash.  I added some snowflakes and finished it off with Candy Cane Trendy Twine.
Blue Berry Trendy Twine was used for the bow for the snowman and Candy Cane was used for the scarf.
Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! The snowman faces are way too cute!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete