Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 3, 2012

Trendy Twine Design Day

For the Trendy Twine group design day we are sharing snowman tags featuring Candy Cane and Holly Berry twine which are both on sale this month.  The red and green twists are perfect for those holiday creations.
For my project, I cut the tag from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge, the snowman from Hello Kitty Greetings and the snowflakes from the Paper Trimmings cartridge.  I created a braided scarf, a pom pom for the hat and a bow for my tag using Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  I used the Peachy Keen Happy Lashes face stamp for the snowman's face with a little bit of coloring and chalk.  He was finished off with a couple of little buttons from my stash.
This month we have a another fun challenge so come share your projects with us.  Also, remember to check out the store for gifts for the crafters in your life.
Challenges:

18 comments:

  1. Adorable...love the snowman! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the cutest little face and those tiny buttons and the twine scarf are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy snowman Sukie, love him. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this too cute especially the pks face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love your tag
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super festive tag. I just received my trendy twine in the mail. Thank you again!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute! It certainly puts me in the holiday spirit
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cheery little face on your oh so cute snowman bring a smile to my face. Oh so cute and love the tiny buttons. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2 for the bags and tags challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an adorable snowman. Love that sweet face. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little snowman is the cutest. He is so happy and I bet it is because he is loving his scarf and pompom. They are making him look so trendy and cool ;) Love the red for the tag too. Very festive.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable little snowman. Love his scarf and buttons. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sukie - this is so cute. Your snowman looks so joyful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love his happy little face and he looks all warm with his little twine scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sukie, I LOVE this tag! Love the sparkling background behind that adorable snowman! Lovely!! Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a happy little snowman. Just want to pinch his little snowy cheeks. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tag heaven singing "Frosty the Snowman" in my head...super cute. thanks so very much for joining the LSP challenge this week karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute--just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute tag! I am loving that twine! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete