Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 3, 2013

Brrr! Layout

This winter themed layout was created using the Winter Frolic cartridge for the title and the snow kids.
The flags on each of the pages were cut by hand and used as an embellishment for my layout.
The flags were embellished with some snowflake stickers from my stash.  I love all of the layers of the snowflakes and the bling centers.
I added a felt hat to the title which came from my stash.  I also added some doodling with my white gel pen to the title and to the boys outfit.
The snowball in the boys hand was accented with some Stickles and I added some chalk to his cheeks.
A large button and some Candy Cane Trendy Twine were the perfect accent to the set of hand cut flags.
A fabric sticker tag was added to the group of flags with a touch of coordinating Candy Cane twine.
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. So pretty...love your LO! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! I so adore this. Its just super super cute :0)


    Tfs Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! I so adore this. Its just super super cute :0)


    Tfs Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! Love how your layouts always convey a cohesive scene. I was tickled at the embossed sweater. Love is in the details!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! I love the embellishments & that adorable winter hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice layout and will be even nicer once you add photos to it. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook challenge.

    ReplyDelete