Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year my crafty friends!  Today begins a brand new design team term for Trendy Twine and I am happy to say I have been invited back for a second term.  I am really looking forward to twining it up with the rest of the team!  I created this card using the Storybook cartridge for the "2013". I cut it out twice and added foam pop dots between the layers to create some dimension.
The border was punched using the EK Success Medallion Chain border punch and embellished with Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.
Giveaway
Trendy Twine has this fun mini pack giveaway, all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment, details here.
Check out the store for lots of fun twine color combinations and the blog for lots of inspiration and to welcome the new design team!  Happy New Year!
Challenge:

20 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!!
    GREAT card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT postion. I am using twine more because of you. : ) Check out my card today!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new DT!!! Great card!! ...Happy New Year!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the numbers pop on the light background. This card is so pretty.

    Thrilled to have you back for a second term. I have all of that sassiness and attitude to look forward to. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy ;)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New YEar ! Love the border on your card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the new DT!have a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Colors, Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Sukie. This is really cute. Looking Forward to another Term with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great New Year card! Love the colors. And that twine is really pretty. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I'm excited to be on the DT for another term with you. Here's to a Trendy Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excited to be a part of the TT team with you!
    This is a very cute card! - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your dt position. I know I say this all the time but I think your card is super super awesome. :0)

    thank you for sharing

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on another term. Your card is so pretty. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the new DT. I LOVE the colors of this twine!

    ReplyDelete