Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 10, 2013

Snow Much Fun Layout

This Snow Much Fun layout was really so much fun to create.  I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for all of the die cuts.
I added some torn pieces of paper to the bottom four corners of the layout to create snow hills for the die cuts.
I added some doodling with my white gel pen to the title of the layout and to all of the die cuts.
Berry Red Trendy Twine bow was used to accent the title of the layout and the outfit of the snow kid.
I added a metal embellishment from my stash to the hand cut flag.  The flag was accented with Berry Red twine.
The snowy hills were accented with Stickles and some plastic snowflakes, also from my stash.
This tag was also found in my stash and I added a snowflake sticker to the center.  More twine finished off the tag.
The snow kids and the snow bunny cheeks were chalked for a rosey look in the snow.
Challenges:
Scrappy Moms - Tic Tac Toe (Snowflake, Color Blue, Die Cuts) - Secret Phrase = Baby New Year

12 comments:

  1. Super cute lay out, love the little figures thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, your layouts are sooooo cute! I love the kids and the title is so fun!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO and love all the cuts you used and your gel pen effects.
    Thanks or joining us at FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout! I love all the die cuts you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout, I love all those fun images of the kids playing in the snow! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout! Love all those happy faces! Great placement of the tag too!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LO. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely DARLING layout! LOVE all those cuts!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love all the images on there. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super layout! The images you've used are just perfect on your pages - and I love all those rosy cheeks!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete