Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 24, 2013

Sweet Baby Princess Layout

Today I am sharing a fairly simple layout I created using the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  This cartridge has the cutest bears on it.
I found this patterned card stock in my stash.  I remember buying this many years ago when I first started scrapbooking.
In creating my layout, I kept with the theme of the boxes on the top and side of the card stock and added squares for my photos and embellishments.  A small ribbon border was added to each of the photo mats and a small bow to one of the mats.  I also added a doily to the background of the layout.
The "Princess" title was already printed on the card stock.  I used the Martha Stewart Daisy Chain punch to create a border at the top and bottom of the title to highlight it.
This 3D giraffe was also found in my stash of stickers, I added a small Posy Trendy Twine bow to his tail.
I added a hand cut flag above the title.  The sticker sentiment says "Sweet Baby".  The flag was also embellished with Posy twine.
The baby bear was inked on the edges and stamped with the Peachy Keen Critter Faces stamps.  I added a tiny paper flower with a pearl sticker to her hat.
A large Trendy Twine flower with a button center was added to the layout.  The outfit in the corner is another 3D sticker embellishment from my stash.  A left over border from the title was added to the mat.
The 3D elephant from the same embellishment pack as the giraffe was added to the last mat.  The tiny flowers and a twine bow finished off my layout.
Challenges

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout!! Love all the details!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet lay out that paper is awesome don't you love what you find in your stash! Like finding a treasure. Adorable layout perfect embellishments. Thank so very much for joining the CTVS challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable LO !! Love all your diecuts and embellishments ! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug spot this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun baby layout. Great details. Your rock!!!


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal layout! I love all of the amazing details you have added to this sweet layout. The button flower is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at 4 Crafty chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable baby LO. TFS, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing our Button challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout! I love all the pink & the neat ways you used twine - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute layout. Those teddy bears are adorable, as are the elephant and giraffe stickers. Also love that MS daisy chain punch. Thanks for sharing your creativity at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what a fabulous and sweet layout! I love the little giraffe, elephant and little bear! Oohhh, that bear is sooooo sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have a great eye for detail!!!

    Love your project!!

    Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering my contest. The voting has started and it will only allow you to vote once. So tell your friends. http://melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/naked-teddy-bear-parade-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how sweet. I really like how you've tied the whole layout together with the colours and ribbons. That little giraffe is just adorable.

    Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layout, so cute. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a precious layout! The little images in the corners are darling!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining us for our "Button" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete