Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 11, 2013

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a Valentine card to share featuring Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine which is still on sale for a couple of more days.  This card came from my stash and using the EK Success Wavy Dotted Scallop punch, I punched a border along the opening of the card.  I threaded the twine through the holes and tied a bow at the top.
Since the card is intended to stay closed I added two doily hearts to the background of the card.  Now looking at the card, it reminds me of a corset.
The stamped images are from the Close to My Heart "In the Month of February" stamp set.  The images were stamped with pink ink and I added some Stickles to the center of a couple of hearts and popped them up on foam dots.
My card was finished off with a twine flower topped off with a plastic flower.  I also added some paper flowers with pearl sticker centers.
There is still time to link up for the Trendy Twine challenge and remember to check out the store for your twine needs.
Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love what you did with the twine!!!
    Awesome job!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sukie. Love what you did with the Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty... I really love the way you laced this project up!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the way you threaded the twine. The doilies and flowers make it look so elegant. And of course, all the pink just makes it even better.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the way that you have weaved the twine in the card! It truly looks amazing! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love it. It looks like a bustier. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your pretty in pink laced 'corset' card -- nice work!!! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card & awesome use of the twine - Great job~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you made the twine woven center
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete