Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 4, 2013

Trendy Twine Group Design Day

Today is our group design day over at Trendy Twine and in honor of Valentine's Day we are sharing treat packaging featuring Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine which is on sale for $7.95 until February 14th.  My project was created using a recycled drink bottle with some gum balls, this will be the perfect treat for one of my kids.  I added some Valentine paper around the bottle which was punched on the edges using the Martha Stewart Cherish Hearts border punch.
I added a strip of pink and red polka dotted ribbon from my stash and finished the front of the bottle off with a scalloped oval cut from the Sweet Shop lite cartridge.  The candy was tied with Cherry Cupcake twine and glittered with some Stickles.
The lid was embellished with a button adhered with more twine, some stick pins and a small flag with a sentiment from the Close To My Heart "In the Month of February" stamp set.  A heart from the same stamp set was added to the top of the lid outlined in twine.
Come join in the fun Trendy Twine challenge and show off your twine creations.  Check out the store for your twine needs, there are 42 amazing colors to choose from with a couple of brand new additions.
Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the stick pins you added to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I love the bottle/jar idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!!!
    LOVE the decorated bottle...such a fun treat idea!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! What AMAZING work!!! I never seen gum balls look sooo beautiful before!!! Great work Sukie!!! Thanks soooo much for playing along at Lucky Flutterby Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the classic colors and the cute tag! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation! I love the pins and the button. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did to the bottle! So great for so any things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! What a fun project! LOVE the stick pins!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super SWEET! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your project is adorable:) I just love how you decorated this jar up!
    Super fun!

    Also, I wanted to pop over and congratulate you on your win at My Craft Spot! We hope you come back again:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete