Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 28, 2013

Admit One Layout

This bright and cheery layout was created using the Carousel lite cartridge for the "Admit One" title and the Mickey and Friends cartridge for the train.
I added a couple of groupings of paper flowers as an embellishments.  All of the flowers have bling centers.
The title was cut at 3 inches so that it would really pop on the page against the patterned paper.
The flag was hand cut and I added a metal tag with a brad from my stash.  The metal sticker was adhered to a paper flower and I added a Berry Red Trendy Twine bow.
A metal tag was attached to the train with some Black Licorice Trendy Twine and a couple of brads were added to the train.
I added a tag for journaling from my stash.  Another metal sticker adhered to a paper flower, some ribbon and twine finished off the tag.
Challenges:
My Creative Time (Tic, Tac, Toe - patterned paper, twine, bling)

17 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun LO. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. way too cute!! LOVE your layouts!

    Kim :)

    www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com
    blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! i LOVE the bright colors!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    Blogging It Forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute LO! love the metal tags your added and thanks for the reminder of the train in the Mickey cart!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie ~ WOW! How fun is your layout! I think that train is so CUTE! I didn't know it was on that cartridge ~ TU! Then the fun ticket, the flowers and of course the papers! I LVOE to matte my pictures too ~ gives so much dimension! AWESOME job! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great layout! Love the colorful polka dot paper! Nice flowers too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!
    The cute giant ticket balances out the train in the other corner!!!! Love IT!

    Esther
    Blogging it Forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool colorful layout

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout!! All the bright happy colors are just perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fantastic layouts.Makes me want to scrapbook now.I had been so involved in cards, etc.I forgot my true love of scrapbooking.Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Anita
    Blogging It Forward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the details my friend! and the color combination is beautiful!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty layout and love all your detail! Thank You for sharing and I have that same printed background paper:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute. I just love the cuts and flowers together. Cute layout. TFS & BIF AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun LO! The train is so cute with the metal tag and I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your bright & cheery layout !!!! Thank you for playing along!!!!!!
    Big HUGS!
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete