Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 4, 2013

Trendy Twine Group Design Day

Welcome to the March Trendy Twine group design day, we have some fun monochromatic projects to share featuring Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.  I created this yummy treat bucket using the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge.
I wrapped the twine around the pail and added a bow with a flower center.  Another small bow was added to the hand cut flag which was stamped with a Studio G sentiment.  The pail was filled with some yummy m&m's.  
Remember to come link up your creations with our monochromatic twine challenge this month.  Check out this "going green" mini twine pack, isn't is perfect for those St. Patrick's Day creations, it's available in the store.
Challenges:

15 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE your project Sukie!!
Such a fun treat container!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

Kate said...

Beautiful. The Container looks great and so does the yummy treats in it.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...and full of my fav yummy treats!! Lee-Ann :)

Scrappy Canuck said...

Oh Sukie - I just love this! Too cute!

L.B. said...

Not just because green is my favorite color... I love your cute treat bucket!

Helen said...

Love this!! And that is one of my favorite carts to use :)

Docerela said...

Lovely project Suckie :P

Great color twines.

Catarina

GiGi said...

What a fun shamrock bucket! All that green is wonderful and I love the way you wrapped the twine around! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our stitching challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Love all of the green, it is fabulous and full of inspiration. Great faux stitching. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori said...

Awesome project! I love all your faux stitching around the clovers - WTG! :) Thanks for joining in my challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Jessica Pascarella said...

Super cute!!! Lovely bucket!

Melissa said...

Looks gr8t, CTVS DT!

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a fun project! LOVE all the green - even the M&M's! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Designs that Delight said...

Awesome .. and um .. YUM!