Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 29, 2013

Thanks Card

I created this card with a couple of challenges in mind plus I needed a thank you card.  The background of the card was embossed with the Darice Buttons embossing folder.  I added some buttons to the card for a pop of color.  Scalloped circles were used to create more buttons.
I added several colors of Trendy Twine to the buttons and finished the card off with a sentiment from Docerela stamps using only a portion of the entire sentiment.
Challenges:

17 comments:

  1. so fun and love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love the emboss folder!

    TFS from BIF
    http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/snow-day-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a fun card love the embossing bottoms so awesome!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! Love the button embossing and how you used the buttons. Love the twine around some of them, too. Great card! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cute As A Button' challenge at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and bright and very creative with the embossing and matching buttons!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love buttons, I think maybe they're my favourite embellishments but I hate using them so this is a great idea x

    Kathy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! LOVE it! I love your blog as well!
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the colors!!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Sukie! Love the button theme and your twine!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Love all the bright colors and cuteness! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHat a great thank you card! I just love the buttons!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Button, Button...YOU'VE got the buttons! what a clever idea...I love it!!

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buttons are the greatest embellies.... TFS from BIF, xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm speechless! ok, almost ONE Word-->Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    Hugsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete