Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 17, 2013

Docerela Creations "Color Palette" Challenge

Today is challenge day over at Docerela Creations and we have a color palette challenge.
My card was created using the "Cool Summer" Carta Bella paper pad.  I used the Life Is A Beach cartridge for the flip flops.  Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine was used to outline the straps with some bling accents.
The edge of the card was punched with the Boundary Waters Fiskars border punch.  The sentiment is from Docerela "Summertime" stamp set and stamped on a handcut flag.
We have a fun kit available this month which includes the "Cool Summer" Carta Bella paper pad and Docerela "Summertime" stamp set.
To place an order, please stop by the store here.  Stop by and check out projects from the entire team:
Sukie (me)

Challenge:
Die Cuttin Divas

15 comments:

  1. I am ready for summer! Cute card, especially with that wave border punch you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I love the flip flops cut its so summery

    Have a blessed weekend

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love the border punch and the flip flops! I just love this card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have added the twine to the flip flops.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flip flops look so real. great card! TFS at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute and clever card! I can feel summer now!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sunny fun card! Love the flip flops and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color palette...love your card. Fresh! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh YES!
    Sukie, you Always inspire me!
    Loveeeeeee the lil flip flops :)
    I have some, too but it's a flipflop box...hehe just had to share, I think you'll understand :P
    Hugsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sukie!
    I love your card!
    So much imagination!!

    Congratulations!!!
    O Realy love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete