Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 7, 2013

Enjoy Card

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I created this card for my project.  I added a clothesline to my card by using both Twisted Teal and Tickled with Teal and anchored it with a ribbon bow on the other end.  Teal is one of my favorite colors and I love it with the kraft!
A doily with a scallop circle embellished with some bling was added to the card.  A heart, tag and some washi tape was used along the clothesline with some clothespins and clips.  The "enjoy" sentiment is from Docerela Stamps and adhered to a washi hand cut flag.
Please stop by the store to check out all of the twine colors and remember we have another fun challenge going on this month.
Challenges:

17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the cute little details. That little clip is cute! I really do like the Kraft with teal combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combination and how you have offset the doily.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, Sukie. I love the way you did the clothesline with all the sweet embellies. And the doily looks so elegant.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever and very cute, Sukie!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love all the details.

    TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card TFS
    great idea
    from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card sukie!!
    Love the color combo and all your embellishments!!!
    Such a great cas design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome I love,love everything about it the doily the twine the banner and the colors you used --- I "ENOY" it
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the tiny pins are darling!

    Happy BIF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a charm bracelet. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My most favourite colour EVER.... TFS from BIF, xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too cute! Love the colors and the LO!

    Thank you for joining us at RRR. Hope to see you again next week!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete