Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 1, 2013

Ooh La La Gift Bag

Today I am sharing a Kraft bag that I repurposed and embellished.  I thought it was the perfect size to tuck in a gift card.  To dress up my bag I created a rosette and punched the edge of it with the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch.  I added an embossed circle to the center with some Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine which is the newest color in the store.  I just love the pink and aqua twisted together.
I wrapped some more twine along the top of the bag and attached a tag with a cute little twine tassel. The tag was stamped with The Alley Way Ooh-La-La stamp set and inked on the edges.
Remember to stop by the store to check out all 46 colors of Trendy Twine, there is a little something for everyone!  

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE this gift bag Sukie!! GREAT rosette, gorgeous colors and LOVE TAWS you used!!
    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!!!!! The colors you chose are great against the brown. They really pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...love the brights against the Kraft paper.

    TFS from BIF
    http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/sbs-spring-basket-buddy-swap-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this Sukie! So fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that your Life layout will be showcased this week on Scrappin' Saturday at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty. Great way to decorate that bag, the rosette is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. squealing with delight over this one! Great job!!

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh La La is Right! Super Cuteness!
    Hugsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty...it's the perfect gift card holder

    tanya
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sukie! Love the gift bag! Great idea!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Sukie. Beautiful rosette; it looks great with the twine. This bag needs to have some sexy lingerie in it ;)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your rossette and that twine a must have!!! laughing at TT lingerie comment! cute!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this! Great rosette and tag!

    ReplyDelete