Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 21, 2013

Docerela Creations "Kraft " Challenge

Today we have another challenge for you over at Docerela Creations which is to use "kraft" cardstock on your projects.  For my card, I added some patterned paper to my kraft card.  Some ribbon with a sewing theme was also added to the card.
I created a large tag using the "Life's A Stitch" stamp set and stamped the sewing machine, sentiment and stitching on my tag.  I finished the tag off by adding a button with some jute to coordinate with the card.  The tag was also inked on the edges.

For today only, you will receive free shipping for US orders, check out the store to take advantage of this amazing offer.  Stop by and link up your projects for our new challenge.  Here is the entire design team with projects for inspiration.
Sukie (me)

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    I loved your card.
    Hugs
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank You for sharing:)

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love kraft paper!

    Christine Barker
    BIF
    http://scarletcalliope.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and the ribbon is just perfect :). Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stamp!! Happy BIF day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! Love that we both used sewing ribbons. Perfection!

    hugs,

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, a fun design perfect for a sewer : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card Sukie!!!
    I love it!
    Congratulations =)
    Kissies =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love themed cards and this is a great one!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your design on this card--so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, your card is absolutely fab! You rocked the kraft challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.
    Love the papers and the button.

    ReplyDelete