Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 13, 2013

Dress Form Card

For my card, I used the "Life's A Stitch" stamp set from Docerela Creations to stamp the dress form.  The dress form tag was wrapped with Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine and accented with some pearl stickers.
The background was embossed with the Chevron Cuttlebug embossing folder which coordinates perfectly with the patterned paper.  I added a small plastic flower with a bling center to finish off my card.

10 comments:

  1. Fun colors. Love how you used the dress form stamp :0)

    blessings

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours coordinate beautifully on this card.

    BIF
    love2cutpaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the chevron on chevron...print on texture...look! Happy BIF day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! Love the colors! TFS from BIF, xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful project!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, Sukie, Sukie! Stunning project, I love it!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete