Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 19, 2013

Docerela Creations Spa Time Release and Challenge

Today is challenge day over at Docerela Creations and we are showcasing the "Spa Time" stamp set.
The new challenge is to use a two color combination on your project.  I chose pink and white as my combination using many different shades of pink.
For my project I created a gift package with several goodies.  I used a clear bag and added some patterned paper and then created a simple topper which was punched with the Martha Stewart Doily border punch.  I added some coordinating washi tape to the bag topper.
A small tag punched from the Fiskars tag punch was stamped with the new Spa Time stamp set.  The tag was tied to the bag topper with Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
The large flower was created with a scalloped circle punch and finished off with a small plastic flower and more twine.
To check out the new stamps, please stop by the stamp shop.  Here are the links for the design team for more inspiration.
Sukie (me)

13 comments: