Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 5, 2013

Docerela Creations "Spa Time" Stamp Release and Challenge

Today is challenge day over at Docerela Creations and we are showcasing the "Spa Time" stamp set. This is a brand new stamp set being released today.
The challenge was to create a gift.   For my project, I created a "sour cream" container treat holder and a card gift set.
I used the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge to cut the spa themed bear and used Peachy Keen Stamps for the bear's face.  Some Trendy Twine in Stormy and Strawberry Cupcake was added as an embellishment. The sentiment was stamped on a tag from my stash.
The "sour cream" container has some mini polishes inside for a gift.  A couple of hand cut flags with sentiments from the new stamp set was the perfect finishing touch.
Check out the store for the new stamps and come link up your "gifts" for the new challenge.  Just for today, we have a special on the "Spa Time" stamp set and nail polish.
Stop by and check out all of the projects created by the design team, here are the links to their blogs:
Sukie (me)

Challenge:
Peachy Keen Stamps (I used a rectangle instead of a circle, hope that is ok for the challenge)

24 comments:

  1. What a perfect set! Love the little spa bear and your sour cream container is a great gift holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your bear! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super awesome!!!!
    What a fun Gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! That is SOOO cute and how fun! The bear face is PERFECT! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! It is so cute! Love that bear!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous us of the new stamp set!!! And that little bear is too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable gift set! Love how the sour cream container with nail polish goes with a gift card holder for a massage or mani/pedi! Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such fun! Hope today is a GREAT BIF day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super adorable!!!! your projects are just your creative idea on paper for sure! TFS
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so adorable! i love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun little spa bear! Too cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is my fav project!!! I love that spa bear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with your adorable bear! I think its so cute!


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your spa set! The bear is just so adorable! Is the robe and turban on that cartridge too? I have to check it out. I have the digital and havent even used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ADORABLE card and box, AWESOME job with both of your projects!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. One other beautiful project!!!
    I love the bear .... so Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute project! I love that bear! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo cute. And with my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw, what a cutie bear. I love it!!! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cuteness overload! Love that bear and the colour combo is gorgeous. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog... and I'm foloowing you too!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable combination! I love it!

    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete