Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 15, 2013

Prom Layout

I created this layout for some prom pictures of my daughter.  I used several items from my stash and scrap pile to create this layout.
The doily was cut from the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cartridge.  I layered a large hand cut tag on top.  The edge of the large tag was punched with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch.  The tag was finished off with some sheer ribbon and a twine bow.
Next I added a small medallion punched with the Martha Stewart Medallion Punch along with a glitter flower with a bling center.
I used a couple of flourishes on my layout.  I had the flourishes left over from another project and don't remember from which cartridge I cut them.
The title was cut from the Hello Kitty Font cartridge and added to a hand cut flags which created a banner.
The banner and the clothesline for the frames were embellished with Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.
Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. SUch a pretty & feminine layout!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the doily :)xx BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! I love the color combo! Love that flourish too! I bet your daughter's prom pics will look fabulous on this layout! Thanks for joining us at SOUS;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I bet she loves it!! Happy BIF Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is awesome
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see layouts like this it always makes me want to start scrapbooking, gorgeous.
    TFS
    Teresa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, you've done it again! This is another Gorgeous Layout!!
    Huggsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used. The swirls and the font are great!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Beautiful flourishes! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Beautiful flourishes! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, layout, way to rock those flourishes, thanks for joining SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cut Layout love that there is a lot of space for pictures.
    Hugs
    Nancy


    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! Your daughter is very lucky, I never seem to get around to scrapbooking any of our pics!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Christine Barker
    BIF
    www.ScarletCalliope.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely layout, and great colors too! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete