Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 8, 2013

Special Day Gift Card Holder

Today I have a project to share which was created for a birthday gift.  To create the gift card holder, I used a sheet of paper slightly larger than a gift card.  The paper was glued together on the back and bottom to create a pocket.  I forgot to write down my measurements, however any size large enough to hold a gift card would work.
I added solid red cardstock to the front of the holder and used my circle punch to create the half circle.  A fun sentiment from Docerela Stamps was matted on card stock and added to the front of.
A hand cut tag large enough for a gift card was hand cut and embellished with Blue Berry Trendy twine.
Challenges:

18 comments:

  1. Cute gift card holder! Love the color combo! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the little outfit
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, great colour combo xxx
    visiting & following via Blogging It Forward xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! What a great way to dress up a gift card. I'm making one of these lol. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute Tag...love it, Sukie!
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Querida amiga Sukie !!!!

    Perdoa-me a invasão de seu espaço, mas O achei na NET e resolvi visitá-lo. Seu Blog. é bem bacana. Gostei de tudo que vi. Está de parabéns. Voltarei mais vezes,
    se o assim permitir, para comentá-lo, melhor, ok?
    Já sou seu seguidor. Um lindo dia e
    Maravilhosa semana para você!
    Beijos de luz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    POETA CIGANO – 09/07/2013
    Http://carlosrimolo.bl.ogspot.com
    “Poesias do Poeta Cigano”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    Anita - Scrappy Happy Mommy, Paper Playtime DT Coordinator
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic way to do a GC TFS
    Haidee from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome gift card holder!!
    Thanks so much for playing in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know my kids would flip over a gift card like that. I flip over the fun, vivid colors!! BIF, BIF, HURRAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift card holder! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun way to wrap up a gift card! I love the little baker's twine tassel you've added to the tag.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete