Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 1, 2013

Ticket 2 Fun Layout

Today I have a red, white and blue layout to share.  This two page 12x12 layout was created using the Cheerful Seasons cartridge for "Fun" in the title and the Mickey Font cartridge for the "2" in the title.
The banner was cut out twice from the Carousel lite cartridge and the stars are from Phrases.
I created a large photo mat so that multiple 4x4 pictures could be displayed on a single page.
The ticket in the title and the border were cut from a full page that I had in my stack.  I used foam dots for the title for added dimension.
I added Sky Trendy Twine to the title, along the banner and to the metal charm.
The flag was hand cut to which I will add a sentiment or some journaling, I will have a better idea as soon as I add my pictures to the layout.
Challenges:

22 comments:

  1. Fun layout, great colors! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love the tickets and just overall idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, super awesome layout as always!!! Love it <3

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB ;)

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) I am amazed that you had the patience to cut out the flags, looks fiddly! x :)
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by my new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful layout in the red white and blue!!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout, I love that font!!!

    Christine Barker
    BIF
    http://scarletcalliope.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout!! I dont even know where to begin!!
    The popped up stars throughout the layout are such a perfect touch!! It really gives dimension to your layout!! I love the four 4x4 photo mats!! What a great idea!! It's a FABULOUS 2 page layout!!!!!
    Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the circus feel of this layout! I hope your BIF day is simply Red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC LO!!!! TFS I need to do more LO
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout, love the colors. IT's awesome
    BIF group.
    Blessings Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great layout. I love all of it. The tickets along the bottom and the star that says "memories" are my favorite parts!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun layout. Love the colors such a pretty color of blue. Great banner, too. Thanks for entering the Cricut crawl challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout, I love the banner and the tickets across the bottom! Thanks for joining FCCB's Red, White & Blue challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific LO! I love the ticket border and all the stars. Thanks for joining the Red White and Blue challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome layout! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout! I love the stars and the ticket border along the bottom - I may have to 'case' that idea!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful two page layout! I really like the ticket border.

    ReplyDelete