Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 6, 2013

#1 Teacher Card

Today is my design day over at Docerela Creations and I have a sneak peek project featuring the new stamps which will be released on Friday.  For my project, I created an apple shaped card using A Child's Year cartridge.
I embossed the apple with the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some coordinating  Ric Rac trim.  The edges of the apple and leaves were inked for some definition.  A small bow with Limeade Trendy Twine and a chevron button was used to embellish the small hand cut flag with a sentiment from the new stamp set.
I will have another sneak peek for you on Thursday so please check back for another back to school themed project.  Don't forget to come back on Friday for the stamp release and new challenge.  A couple of the design team members also have sneak peaks today, please check out their blogs:  Dulce and Sara.

16 comments:

  1. Very cute... never thought to use that EF on fruit - but looks great on the apple!
    TFS
    Cara (BIF)
    http://creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sukie!
    That apple is as cute as can be!!

    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool way to emboss the apple tfs from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love your apple Sukie! very creative to use that folder to emboss the apple!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this apple! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally adorable, I love the embossing on the apple. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
    Big Hugs
    Teresa
    BIF
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card. I love how you embossed the apple too. Great job. BIF~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aweee....Suki you always Amaze me what clever ideas you come up with! Awesome job..I love it!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the texture! Hope your day is full of BIF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Love the texture! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg its adorable xox
    Kathy (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great gift, totally adorable.
    Love the bright colors.
    Blessings, BIF

    ReplyDelete