Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 12, 2013

Disney Layout

This double page layout was created using the Mickey Font cartridge for the Mickey heads on the two banners.
The Mickey and Friends cartridge was used for all of the other die cuts on my layout.
I added some stitching and doodling with my white gel pen to provide some accent and detail to the die cuts.
This photo mat was added to the center of the Mickey ears to create a display for a family photo from Disneyland.  I intentionally pointed the arrows towards the photo mat to highlight this special picture.
A smaller banner with the Mickey ears was also added to the left page of my layout.  I loosely threaded the Black Licorice Trendy Twine through the punched holes.
The flags at the bottom of the page were cut by hand.  I added some dimensional stickers from my stash to the flags.
Challenges:

18 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your LO Sukie!!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, happy layout!! Enjoy making memories and pix to fill this up! BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! love the banners!! Have to remember that! TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sukie! Who can't smile at Mickey Mouse!!! Love your layout!! Makes me want to do some scrapbooking!

    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sukie! I love Disney scrapbook pages ... always make me think of when my kids were little and we took them to Disneyland.
    Cara BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..this is pretty cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Love the Mickey head banner!! :) Thank you so very much for joining our 'Disney Dreaming' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gr8t job with your L/O, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pages Sukie! I might have to snag this idea for my granddaughters album. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is terrific, I just love all of those mouse ears! Thank you for playing along with us this week over at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another super FUN layout! Never been much for the mouse But This one is CUTE!
    Hugs,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable layout!

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors and layout and theme. Simply fabulous.
    Blessings, Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love any and everything Disney. This is great!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute Disney layout!

    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Design Team!
    mimiscraftingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome LO!!! Thanks for linking up at my Just Because Linky Party.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete