Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 15, 2013

It's Your Special Day Mini Card

I created this mini card for a gift.  It is the perfect size to tuck in some money.  I created a rosette, adhered a scalloped circle with a chevron button and finished it off with a bow made from Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.
The card was embossed with the Anna Griffin Foulard Cuttlebug embossing folder.  A sentiment from Docerela stamps was added to a hand cut flag.
Challenges:
Whimsical Designs - (bingo - twine, emboss, stamps)

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the color combo and all the textures. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sukie ... I've tried a few times to make those medallions and I just have no luck a'tall ... they sure look nice ... I guess I need to keep trying.
    Cara BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the color combination.
    Blessings, Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these flowers great fun to make. Yours is really pretty and I love the colours too. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I really love the rosette!!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty colours and a lovely embossed background. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card - yummy colours too-Thanks so much for joining in at Whimsical Wednesdays - Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete