Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 8, 2013

Just A Note Card

Today is my design day over at Docerela Creations and I have another sneak peek project featuring the new stamps which will be released on Friday.  For my project, I created this simple card using the Create A Critter cartridge for the apple.  I used the Cornies Peachy Keen Stamps for the face.
The note paper was cut from a larger sheet and punched on the edge with the Fiskars Notebook punch. I added a sentiment from the new stamp set.  The pencil is also from the new stamp set.  My card was finished off with some Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.
Tomorrow is release day for the new stamp set along with a fun new challenge, please stop by for all of the details.  A couple of the other design team members also have sneak peeks, please check out their blogs: Dulce and Sara.
Challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute Sukie! I have a border punch that looks like a note paper edge. I keep telling myself I need to use it more as I always like the look.
    Thanks for sharing
    BIF & follower - Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the paper edge punch. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sukie,
    You have such cute ideas! This one is really cute, too!

    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Cute!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School “ Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Back To School “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Sukie! The pop of colour with the apple and pencil is fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Love the colors.
    Blessings, BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun card! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete