Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 1, 2013

Trendy Twine Design Day - Disney Layout

Welcome to Trendy Twine's special release of color #50.  The Trendy Gals are showcasing the new color, "Celebration".  This is a very unique twine consisting of 4 different colors; red, yellow, black and white.
For my project, I created this double page 12x12 layout featuring a Disney theme which is perfect for the new Celebration twine.
All of the die cuts for my layout are from the Mickey and Friends cartridge other than the ticket with the Mickey ears which is cut from the Mickey Font cartridge.
I used the EK Success Zig Zag border punch for the 2 borders on my layout.  The borders are slightly embossed with the punch too.
The Celebration twine was used to embellish the balloons by punching a hole in them and adding the twine.  I then tied the balloons together with a little bow.
The Mickey tag was embellished with some ribbon and a small twine bow.  I created another smaller tag and added a Mickey button to it and tied it with the twine at the top.
More twine was used for this small banner and also for the the flags with sentiments.  I used several different sentiments on my layout.  The "fun" sentiment is from Docerela stamps, the "2013 and Happy Place" is from a Smash stamp.  The other 2 sentiments are from Scrappy Moms stamps.
A few stars and a large die cut Mickey Mouse were the perfect finishing touch for my Disney layout.
The new twine is available in the store now.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Challenge:

17 comments:

  1. WOW! Such a bright and fun layout, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so magical, love the use of the twine throughout, done beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your awesome LO Sukie!! The overall design, perfectly matched colors and adorable Mickey cuts look amazing with the new Trendy Twine Celebration!!!
    Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO love the Design and the Details. This is really perfect Sukie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just always make such amazing layouts Sukie--Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soo fun, Sukie!! I love seeing layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is just adorable! I so need this twine!! I just visited Disney last week and have a goal to visit at least once a month (pass holder here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout and all the work you put into it!!!

    BIF and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this Disney layout! Such great die cuts you used too! Loving that twine, how fabulous that it is 4 colors twisted together and the Disney colors no less! Thanks for joining us at SOUS;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is so cool I love all of your details and layers. SO PRETTY AND FUN!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is amazing! My wine is perfect for the colors you used! My hanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an AMAZING layout! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete