Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 20, 2013

Docerela Creations "All Year Long" Release and Challenge

Today is challenge day over at Docerela Creations and we are showcasing the "All Year Long" stamp set.
This time we have an "anything goes" challenge so it's time to get creative.  For my card, I went to my stash and used some scraps to create my card.  I rounded the corners of the card and used some paper and Black Licorice Trendy Twine to  give the appearance of a gift which was finished off with a rosette.
For the center of the rosette, I punched a scallop circle from a Martha Stewart punch, inked the edges and added a sentiment from the new stamp set.
To check out the new stamps, stop by the store.  The design team also has inspiring projects to share:
Sukie (me)

10 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    Your card is Gorjuss!
    Love it!
    Love the mix colours!
    Congratulations =)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is cute! love the color and elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! I love it, it looks like a present and what a beautiful card to open
    Have a great weekend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Sukie, you have done it again! Love that color combination you did.

    Gret job my dear, we will miss you

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!! Love the rosette and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea... a card that give the appearance of a gift... So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the polkadots and the rosette on your card!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete