Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 4, 2013

Docerela Creations Sneak Peek

Today is my design day over at Docerela Creations and I have a sneak peek project featuring the new stamps which will be released on Friday.  For my project I created a pinwheel tag.  I used a doily on my tag and added some bling around the outside.  A small paper flower was added to a scallop circle from my stash.
The pinwheel was created by using a simple tutorial I found on Pinterest and held together by a small brad.  Some Limeade Trendy Twine was added to the pinwheel.  The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped on a scalloped circle punched from a Martha Stewart punch and pop dotted on the tag.
Friday is release day for the new stamp set along with a new challenge, please stop by for all of the details and for a closer look at the new stamp set.
Challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Sweet tag you are so creative!!!! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, great colours!! thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful bright card. I love each element used. Such beauty.

    BIF An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love those little pinwheels.
    TFS - Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete