Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 16, 2013

For You Card

This card was inspired by the doily stamp I used on the background.  I picked up the stamp in the dollar bins at Michaels and thought I would create a card with it.  I added some polka dot paper to the card for a pop of color and some coordinating bling for the doily centers.
The medallion for the sentiment was punched with the Martha Stewart Daisy Medallion punch.  A sentiment from Docerela Stamps was added to a punched scallop circle.   The card was finished off with a small Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine bow.

7 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with those doilies, Helen ;)
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really really sweet card.
    I envy you that live in USA...that doily stamp was gorgeous.

    Hugs from Linda (BIF-group)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and gorgeous doilies.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look like really pretty cogs to me today! lol...way to go! BIF Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I must get that stamp now! :) TFS! From BIF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... great little find for a $1 and the card is so cute!
    TFS - Cara (BIF)

    ReplyDelete