Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 12, 2013

Special Day Card

I created this card using a rosette left over from another project so I used it as the focal point for my card.  My card was inspired by a challenge over at Pinspired Challenges.  Here is the inspiration photo:
The pink and aqua color combination caught my eye.  I used Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine for the center of my card and also on the hand cut flag.
The large hand cut flag and center of the rosette were embossed with the Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Embossing folder.  Some coordinating ribbon was added to the base of the card along with a small tag with a sentiment from Docerela Stamps.
Challenge:

10 comments:

  1. love the embossing on the banner great colour combo too. BIF
    hugs
    Teresa
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Great color combo! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous.. thank for joining us at PINspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun embellishment! happy bif!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rosette and such a unique way to use twine.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo! Great card - love that layout and I just bought that embossing folder. Haven't used it yet but after seeing your card I am chomping at the bit!
    TFS - Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really love the color combination.


    Hugs from Linda (in BIF-group)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab take on the inspiration photo! I love the rosette!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty edge on your rosette! love the bright embossed banner!

    ReplyDelete