Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 23, 2013

The Big Day Layout

This double page layout was created from papers that I found in my stash from when I first started scrapbooking many years ago.  All of the papers and tags came from the same collection making the layout super easy to create.
The title was cut from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge.  It coordinated perfectly with the circle tags so I grouped them together.

I outlined the circle around the title with Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine.  The title was cut twice to add some dimension.
The large circle will be perfect to add a picture and the small circles will be perfect for journaling.
I added a couple of sentiments from Docerela stamps on hand cut flags and accented them with some more coordinating twine.
A large photo mat and some tags finished off my layout, all accented with twine.
Challenge:

11 comments:

  1. I really love your layouts, this one is so fresh, wonderful.
    BIF
    Teresa
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combo is so classy! Happy BIF day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love browns and blues together, and I think it's great you were able to pull this together with materials you had in your stash. I like the clean lines and that the focus is on the pictures, not the embellishments!

    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges Going in Circles Challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO, Sukie! I love your decorative circles on your LO. Thank you for playing along with us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to look wonderful when the photos are added. Love the brown and blue colour combo.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful LO!! Awesome details!!Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete