Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 9, 2013

Trendy Twine Design Day

Today is my design day over at the Trendy Twine blog and we are featuring Cherry Lemonade which was released earlier this month along with Lemon Peppermint.  I have a sneak peek of my project, I created a scalloped card using an image from Fluerette Bloom.  Check out the Trendy Twine blog for more details on my project.
Stop by the store to check all of the twine colors and remember our back to school challenge going on.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love the twine and brad accents. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I do not use much twine in my projects, but I know where to go now if I want some!
    TFS - Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just realized that I like suns...no matter it took me 40 years to equate suns with my name! lol Have a Great BIF Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooooooo clever with that twine super cute TFS from BIF -again, hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo very cute :)

    Hugs from Linda (in BIF-group)

    ReplyDelete