Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 10, 2013

Boo Card

The idea for my card was scraplifted from Pinterest.  I used the Tiny Doilies metal dies from My Craft Spot for the "Boo" on my card.  I cut 3 different doilies and layered them on top of each other using foam dots between the layers.
The "Boo" letters were cut from the Hello Kitty Font cartridge and the ghost was cut from Happy Hauntings.  A small bow made from Orange Licorice Trendy Twine finished off my card.
Challenge:

13 comments:

  1. How cute, especially liked the doilies :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too darn cute! Thanks for sharing! XX
    Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the orange gingham paper it works so well with the Halloween theme.

    Joanna (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sukie! I love the gingham paper and the fun doilies you used to layer with the letters:)Super cute little ghost too:)
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Is GReat. I Love The Doilies. Shannon BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. super adorable card-
    TFS that creative side of you
    from BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinterest is wonderful isn't it! Super cute card, love the cuts you used.

    Kimberly
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Its bootiful! BIF hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card design! The letters look fantastic on the little doilies!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the way you did the boo! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete