Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 21, 2013

Cookie Treat Bag

I used a Martha Stewart treat bag to create my cookie bag.  I created a topper for the bag by using a strip of polka dotted paper.  The topper was embellished with two doilies cut from the My Craft Spot Tiny Doilies set.  I added a spider to a pop dot and placed him in the center of the doily.  The spider was punched with the EK Success Spider Link punch.
The bag was finished off with some Orange Licorice Trendy Twine and a small hand cut flag stamped with a sentiment from My Craft Spot's Tasty Treats stamp set.  I thought the sentiment was so perfect for those yummy Oreos.

9 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmm Sukie!!
    I LOVE this!
    What a GREAT idea!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the holder for the cookies, great way to wrap cookies together without getting broken. Lovely embellishments and those cookies look delicious.

    Joanna BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...and YUMMY! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and looks yummy. :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear...now i need oreos! the mid afternoon just calls out "chocolate" to me! lol BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have craved Oreo's for weeks. Now, I want them even more. This is a great project.

    Kimberly
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love creative ways to gift treats Sukie and this is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
    Cara
    (BIF)

    ReplyDelete