Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 3, 2013

Disney Magic Layout

This Disney layout was created using the Mickey and Friends cartridge for Mickey and Minne, Mickey Font for the title and the Mini Monsters cartridge for the lampost.
The Mickey and Minnie die cuts with the lamp post reminded me of Main Street at Disneyland and were perfect for the pictures I have for this layout.
I twirled some Berry Trendy Twine around the lamp post as an accent and to add some color to my layout.
The Mickey ears silhouette were also cut from the Mickey Font cartridge and added above two of the photo mats.
The kraft tags came from my stash and were stamped with the Scrappy Moms "Mini Messages" stamp set.
I used my white gel pen to add some doodling to all of the die cuts and to the tags.
Some metal stickers, bling and felt flowers were added as embellishments to my layout.
Challenge:

11 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Disney? Super fun LO! BIF, xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great layout. I Love it.

    ~ BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS that LO is super super adorable!!!!!
    from the BIF group- excited to see you at my BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. I like how you used your different cartridges to make the layout designs. Shannon BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout! I need to get myself scrap booking soon ... the photos are piling up!
    TSF - Cara (hugs)
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how cute... =)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have some fantastic pix for this layout!! BIF hugs!!

    ReplyDelete