Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 28, 2013

Treat Bag

I have another fun treat to share today.  I repurposed a small glassine bag and added some candy inside.  The bag was closed off with some ribbon and a Lime Licorice bow.  I tucked in a small spider punched from a Martha Stewart border punch.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set was stamped on a hand cut flag.
The treat bag was finished off with a spider web border punched from the Martha Steward Spider Web punch.  I added some more Lime Licorice twine to the ends of the web and wrapped it behind the treat bag.
Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. What a spooky web border! I love it!! I can just see it glittery too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spider web border! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must said this web border is amazing!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo! Great Card, dear...I love all the techniques you used to create your card!
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dhilly I love this treat bag idea! You are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Love the green ribbon up top! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! That line green ribbon just bring it all together I think.
    Thanks for sharing!
    HUGS - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your treat bag, if I would get one like that I dont think I would open it, just sit and look at it =)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bag! I love the spiderweb border punch! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete