Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 14, 2013

Trendy Twine Design Day - Boo Layout

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and we are sharing projects featuring the Trick or Treat Halloween Twine this month.  For my project, I created a one page 12x12 layout.  I tried a new technique using the twine to write the title.  It was fairly simple to create the letters with the twine and adhere them with glue.  I only have a sneak peek of my project, pop over to the Trendy Twine blog for a closer look and more details.
We have many Halloween colors of twine to choose from, check them out in the store.  Also, come link up your projects with our new challenge this month.

14 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sukie!!! What a fun way to use the Trick or Treat TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO, Sukie. You always do such an awesome job and I love the way you did the title with twine. Looks great!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Trendy Twine, but I can never get mine to glue down this pretty. There has to be a secret I have not yet discovered.

    Kimberly
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool way to use the twine TFS from the BIF
    can't wait to see at my blog
    created 2b unique-Haidee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute layout. I like how you used the twine for the title. Shannon BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Great use of the TT! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea Sukie! Looks great!
    Thanks for Sharing!
    Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab technique :-)

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always have amazing layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great, love the boo title in twine!!

    ReplyDelete