Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 7, 2013

Trendy Twine Design Day - Halloween Tag

Today is our group design day over at Trendy Twine and we are featuring Trick or Treat twine this month.  This color is a vibrant orange twisted with grape which is perfect for those Halloween projects. For my project, I created a Halloween Tag.  I added a small spider web to the tag which was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  I created the spider by cutting an oval and adding twine to it and then adhering twine for the spider legs.  Some Black Licorice Trendy Twine was used for the spider web.
At the bottom of my tag, I adhered strips of the Trick or Treat Twine to create a fringe bottom.  Some Studio G washi tape from Annie's Paper Boutique created a border between the web and the fringe.  My tag was finished off with some tulle and a twine bow.
Check out all the different Halloween twine colors in the store.  We also have a fun Halloween challenge going on this month so come link up your projects.

16 comments:

  1. Such a GREAT tag Sukie!!! Love how you used the TT!! That spider is just to adorable!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag I think it really showcases the Trick or Treat so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the web and the bakers twine spider. Very creative way to make a spider. Great job. Shannon BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag! Great addition to a special Trick or treat bag! Cute spider!
    Thanks for sharing - Hugs
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Sukie! love the twine at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag, fun color combo. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super way to use twine....love it.

    Joanna BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was GREAT!
    Love how you used the twine on your tag. :)

    Great card, really love it :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous tag, Sukie. The twine spider is just too adorable and I love the twine frill at the bottom, too.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. super adorable! way to use the twine!! TFS from the BIF group
    can't wait to see you @ my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love working with twine. this is super cute!!!

    Kimberly BIF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag, the spider is too cute!

    ReplyDelete